Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Alright, I'm back once again after a Graham's-, travel-, and Avon-induced hiatus.(Yes, I am probably the world's most unlikely Avon rep. I get makeup for cheap and make middle-aged ladies happy.) But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I made these cookies on Monday and pulled them straight out the oven into my purse to take into the Runaways movie. I liked it. It was a bit melodramatic, but I've always like Floria Sigismondi's videos, the Kim Fowley character was exactly as I had pictured him, and it made me feel very pleasantly nostalgic for when I was 16 and getting super obsessed with We Got the Neutron Bomb and L.A. Also, I need more leather in my life. Too bad it's SO DAMN SQUEAKY. Every time I wear my leather jacket I sound like the Tin Man.
Anywho, these cookies did not call for salt. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. That was the something that they lacked. But I will forge on, despite my baked goods failure. You may be wondering when this cake whisperer is ever going to make a cake, but I promise it'll happen! I should probably be the cookie whisperer for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment