Sunday, March 14, 2010

I know...

it's been a while. I'm not sure why, but i haven't really been cooking lately. I did make some things that the pictures looked horrible of...as well as tasting bad(Moosewood's lemon mousse...taking a bite was like being punched in the face). But I am planning on an Irish potluck for St. Patrick's Day, involving Bailey's cheesecake and some soda bread. And probably potatoes and beer. So much brown! Monochromatic meal! We'll have to throw some green in there too.
I'll leave you with these profound musings...I wanna watch more 30 Rock.

2 comments:

  1. Bring us more 30 Rock! Oh, and I'm excited about the potluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could be there. miss y'all so much! i didn't do anything last night for st. patrick's but watch battlestar galactica.

    post pictures, jennay!

    ReplyDelete