Monday, January 25, 2010

Yesterday we saw "A Single Man," which I loved. I felt so proud of Tom Ford for making such a beautiful movie, when I know so many people doubted him. It takes incredible balls (which he undeniably has) to completely switch careers like that. The movie was great, despite its criminally short Lee Pace cameo. However, my favorite part had to be the dance scene between Colin Firth and Julianne Moore to "Green Onions," which may well enter into my favorite dance scenes ever. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a clip of it, so I'll show you my two favorite film dance scenes, starring, respectively, two of the most attractive people to ever live, Anna Karina and Marcello Mastroianni. Coincidentally, Band of Outsiders and Le Notti Biache also happen to be two of my favorite movies. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment