Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Number of the Beast?

Yesterday I took Charlotte to the vet for her yearly vaccinations and checkup and discovered that she now weighs 66.6 pounds. Devil dog!!!
Also, last night I made chocolate thumbprint cookies (an excuse to combine cookies and Nutella) from The Cookie Book to take with us to go see "Extract" (ironically, these cookies involved no extract), and then promptly forgot them. I had a jar of Nutella and a spoon in the movie theater and no cookies. However, Studio on the Square kindly offers free club crackers, so we grabbed nearly all of them and made do.
I enjoyed that movie...which I wasn't really expecting, because I've always that "Office Space" was waaaaay overrated. To reinforce my grandma-ish-ness, it's really surprising and nice to see a really funny R-rated comedy that doesn't have to rely totally on sex and scat jokes. And no nudity...sort of odd. Anyway...3 out of 5, I would say? Not that my opinion matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment